Re: [BPQ32] BPQ1632

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Thank you, David.. but my problem is different. I have BPQ32 running
      just fine... but I am
      having problems getting WinFBB 700i (16bit) to interface to it. Need to
      know how to use
      BPQ1632 to see if I can make that work.

      73,

      David Chadufaud wrote:

      > hi
      > i give you some thing
      > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
      > did it and wonderful works great since
      > i give you a copy from this mail

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...
    • David Chadufaud
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008

        hi 73
        i tried it in 16b and have some probleme with it but why you don't install fbb32 ?
        when i tried it under 16 bits i never can't load driver fbb said don't found bpq driver i copy and paste in a lot of directories but never start
         ahahahh

        have you connected the fbb site ?
        Jean Paul and in english how do but my english was not good and don't understood all hihihhi

        and  a ham W1REP sent me a doc with print screen in english but for bpq32 and fbb32 i did it and all works fine now
        if youdon't know the fbb site ask me but if you type in google f6fbb you go directly
        73
        David

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
          BPQ1632 is intended for running DOS 16bit programs with BPQ32. I don't know of any way to make wfbb work with it.

          David Chadufaud wrote:

          > hi
          > i give you some thing
          > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
          > did it and wonderful works great since
          > i give you a copy from this mail

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@centurytel. net

        • K.O. Higgs
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
            Okay.. thank you very much.

            73,  K.O.

            David Chadufaud wrote:

            > hi
            > i give you some thing
            > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
            > did it and wonderful works great since
            > i give you a copy from this mail

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@centurytel. net