202 winmor tnc windows

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Has any one had this happen to them.
      A remote BPQ station was not responding for about a week. We went today and the BPQ lpt had 202 instances of winmor tnc that could not connect with port, I think it was port 8500.
      Jest wandering if any one had this happen to them before?
      Buster kg9nd

    • Mark Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
        Not near that many because my station is local, but it has happened.

        Mark
        N5MDT