RE: [BPQ32] BPQ1632

  • David Chadufaud
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      hi
      i give you some thing
      i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i did it and wonderful works great since
      i give you a copy from this mail

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        Thank you, David.. but my problem is different. I have BPQ32 running
        just fine... but I am
        having problems getting WinFBB 700i (16bit) to interface to it. Need to
        know how to use
        BPQ1632 to see if I can make that work.

        73,

        David Chadufaud wrote:

        > hi
        > i give you some thing
        > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
        > did it and wonderful works great since
        > i give you a copy from this mail

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...
      • David Chadufaud
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008

          hi 73
          i tried it in 16b and have some probleme with it but why you don't install fbb32 ?
          when i tried it under 16 bits i never can't load driver fbb said don't found bpq driver i copy and paste in a lot of directories but never start
           ahahahh

          have you connected the fbb site ?
          Jean Paul and in english how do but my english was not good and don't understood all hihihhi

          and  a ham W1REP sent me a doc with print screen in english but for bpq32 and fbb32 i did it and all works fine now
          if youdon't know the fbb site ask me but if you type in google f6fbb you go directly
          73
          David

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
            Message
            BPQ1632 is intended for running DOS 16bit programs with BPQ32. I don't know of any way to make wfbb work with it.

            David Chadufaud wrote:

            > hi
            > i give you some thing
            > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
            > did it and wonderful works great since
            > i give you a copy from this mail

            K.O. Higgs
            n0kfq@centurytel. net

          • K.O. Higgs
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
              Okay.. thank you very much.

              73,  K.O.

              David Chadufaud wrote:

              > hi
              > i give you some thing
              > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
              > did it and wonderful works great since
              > i give you a copy from this mail

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@centurytel. net