APRS iGate and AXIP linking issue

  • kb5oze
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hello All,
      I am trying to setup an AXIP link with Don, W9JUN and I am having some issues. I have 1 AXIP port defined that does work for APRSiGate traffic. For some reason, we can get to a "connecting" state, but never actually connect. I can see his traffic coming in and my traffic going out over UDP port 10093 with no problems but we never can connect.

      My question is will this type of configuratio work or do I need a second AXIP port defined for internet linking?

      Thanks,

      Mike-KB5OZE
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
        Mike

        Look at your AXIP Resolver window W9JUN-1 I think you will see an Error
        11001
        This can be a problem with his DNS Host updater or UDP 10093 is blocked
        in
        Don's router, I just commented out his map line, if Don & you are using
        AUTOADDMAP
        Your BPQ32 will add is IP address to the BPQNODES.DAT and only one side
        of
        Your partner needs the map information.

        Just try commenting out his map line, re-read the axip resolver and see
        what
        Happens in 15 to 20 minutes by using BPQ terminal command n w9jun-1

        So far I show w9jun-1 Unknown node.

        Mike N9PMO