RE: [BPQ32] Winlink CMS

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2012

      KO

                      Sounds like the long way around, Outpost - BPQ - BPQMail – RMS Packet. Why not Paclink or RMS Express – RMS Packet. Short answer is NO. The other solution is to send individual E-mails.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2012
        K.O,

        At the moment if the messages are sent via RMS, all the addresses are combined into a single message, and the WL2K system doesn't support BCC. If the messages are sent via the SMTP server or the packet network they will be sent as separate messages.So if messages are sent to smtp: instead of rms:, they should be send separately.

        Generally combining the addresses is more efficient, especially if the message has to be forwarded over a radio link to get to a CMS, but if it is a serious problem it would be possible to add an option not to combine them.

        73, John

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...