BPQ1632

  • khiggs74
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      Can anyone instruct me on how to install and configure BPQ1632 to work
      with WinFBB 700i and BPQ32 ?
    • David Chadufaud
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
        hi
        i give you some thing
        i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i did it and wonderful works great since
        i give you a copy from this mail

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
          Thank you, David.. but my problem is different. I have BPQ32 running
          just fine... but I am
          having problems getting WinFBB 700i (16bit) to interface to it. Need to
          know how to use
          BPQ1632 to see if I can make that work.

          73,

          David Chadufaud wrote:

          > hi
          > i give you some thing
          > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
          > did it and wonderful works great since
          > i give you a copy from this mail

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...
        • David Chadufaud
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008

            hi 73
            i tried it in 16b and have some probleme with it but why you don't install fbb32 ?
            when i tried it under 16 bits i never can't load driver fbb said don't found bpq driver i copy and paste in a lot of directories but never start
             ahahahh

            have you connected the fbb site ?
            Jean Paul and in english how do but my english was not good and don't understood all hihihhi

            and  a ham W1REP sent me a doc with print screen in english but for bpq32 and fbb32 i did it and all works fine now
            if youdon't know the fbb site ask me but if you type in google f6fbb you go directly
            73
            David

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
              BPQ1632 is intended for running DOS 16bit programs with BPQ32. I don't know of any way to make wfbb work with it.

              David Chadufaud wrote:

              > hi
              > i give you some thing
              > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
              > did it and wonderful works great since
              > i give you a copy from this mail

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@centurytel. net

            • K.O. Higgs
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
                Okay.. thank you very much.

                73,  K.O.

                David Chadufaud wrote:

                > hi
                > i give you some thing
                > i has the probleme 2 days ago and ROn sent me this mail with explain i
                > did it and wonderful works great since
                > i give you a copy from this mail

                K.O. Higgs
                n0kfq@centurytel. net