RE: [BPQ32] BPQ RF Nodes Broadcast Question

  • Bill Erhardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2012

      Howdy gang,

      I am experimenting by setting the application quality to one below my minqual on my RF radio port. So far it is working but not sure of the long term outcome.  It is broadcasting only hlnmt:K7MT-6  and I can still access BBS, RMS, CHAT via logging into K7MT-6 then the command line..

      Cheers  Bill

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 18, 2012
        Bill,

        If you don't want the application nodes to be broadcast you can set the quality to zero. That way local users can connect direct, but people coming over the network will need to connect to the node first.

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 18, 2012

          Thanks John,

          That works. Cool.