RE: [BPQ32] config bpqcfg.txt with pk232 on fbbwin

  • David Chadufaud
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      Hi all and thank's for your help
      i've found the probleme
      so i read and read all message on the forum and found this reson i tried and works fine
      the reason is:
      my pk232 have an eprom with software of year 1987 andon this version the kiss is not real so i tried on a pk12 with eprom 1994 and all works perfectly
      i must change my eprom version
      but freat thank's for all it's a very good forum for help and more
      have a nice day
      David VE2EDF

      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      From: ron_n5in@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:38:43 -0800
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] config bpqcfg.txt with pk232 on fbbwin

      I had hoped someone with more knowledge of FBB would have replied to you, and perhaps they will.  However the configurations in  c:\Program Files\BPQ32\Examples\Medium can't be too far from what you are looking for.  The application happens to be a DX Cluster, but you could just change the applications parameter to:
      and you would be almost there.  You need to change the calls/aliases/IDMSG/BTEXT and such things which obviously need be changed to be applicable to you.  Of course your TNC must be set in KISS mode.

      Now as to configuring FBB, hopefully someone else here will step up....

      Ron, N5IN