Re: [BPQ32] 11-06-12 - NODE BROADCASTS

  • David Bird
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
      Mike,

      The periodic broadcasts continued for a couple of days and then ceased. There are no node broadcasts of any kind. I will make the changes on the second BBS node later this week. I expect the goal to be met with both nodes being "quiet" participants. Thank you for the help. The QUALITY parameter was the key. I did have NOKEEPALIVES=1 set on all radio ports.

      73, Dave
      WA7RYV