ZL2BAU Test System

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi All,

      After testing BPQ32 etc for quite sometime now, I have decided
      that running the extra computer just for testing is not really worthwhile.

      There for, i will be pulling the plug on the test computer tomorrow.

      I will be continuing with the XROUTER Node and the Linux BBS, anyone
      with links to the BPQ32 Node or BPQBBS, ZL2BAU-5 or ZL2BAU-4 can
      transfer the links over to ZL2BAU-3 XROUTER Node or ZL2BAU Linux BBS.

      I will remain on the BPQ32 list and may restart the test machine if
      anything new comes up.

      Regards ..... Peter
    • Peter - ZL2BAU
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
        On 16/11/12 06:58, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
        > On 11/12/2012 12:12 PM, Peter - ZL2BAU wrote:
        >

        >> I will be continuing with the XROUTER Node and the Linux BBS
        >>

        > Hi Peter,
        >
        > What kind of Linux BBS are you running? And which distro?
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Misko

        Hi Misko,

        Running Ubuntu 10.04.4.LTS with xfbb 7.05c9.

        I have not documented the install apart from a short " Install How-To"
        for myself.

        Regards ..... Peter
      • vk2na
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2014

          Peter,.

          Do you run your system on HF?  If so, which modes and frequencies?

          Cheers

          Dave

          VK2NA