BPQ mapping: TX, ND, NC

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2012
      If you are in TX, ND, or NC and would be willing to map with me let me know...
      I have a west coast station so need 3 more...
    • W6IDS
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013

        If I should know the answer to this. . . .I don't. . ..

        Why do I get system messages like this below with KJ6IX inserted like it is?

        I know the obvious use of the message but I can't grasp why KJ6IX is in it.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
          It wants your attention to it because of routing or filtering.
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: "W6IDS" <w6ids@...>
          Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:54:01 -0400
          To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [BPQ32] System Messages

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
            Your WP has an entry for SYSTEM with a call of KJ6IX.

            The next version will prevent SYSTEM being added to the WP datablse.

            John

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
              Howard

              Go to configuration, Manage White Pages, scroll to S area, you will see a
              WP entry SYSTEM, delete the entry, Save, close window, this will stop the
              Message you are receiving, as John mentioned the next release will not cause
              This problem..

              73

              Mike N9PMO

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 20, 2013
                Many thankyews to the respondees!  Took care of it, deleted SYSTEM.

                Should have asked about it sooner <GRIN>.

                Howard W6IDS