Re: BPQ APRS

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
      Thanks, John

      > Don,
      >
      > The comment is fixed.
      >
      > The bascon text is probably comng from the bpq32 ID beacon, set by the ID
      > param in BPQ32.cfg

    • Angelo Glorioso
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 15, 2013

        Thanks John, and Jim.  Just what the doctor ordered.

        Hi Bill (K7MT) been a long time!!

        7 3 de Angelo
      • Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
          Hi all,

          Besides the parameter GateLocalDistance=x, is there a parameter for transmitting only specific callsigns ?

          And, in addition, is there a parameter to include a list of callsigns not to be gated (transmitted) ?

          Thanks,
          Marco

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
            Marco,

            No, but you should be able to control what the Igate sends to you by setting the right filters.

            John

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
              Hi John,

              how many filters are there available ?

              I'm interested in filters on "IS to AX25"gating. I believe that the GateLocalDistance=x  is not enough.

              But, maybe I'm missing something...

              Marco

            Message 6 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
              Marco,

              The ISFilter parameter controls what the Igate sends to you. You can use this so you only get packets for the stations you want.

              Once BPQ has the packets, GateLocalDistance limits the ones you send to RF.