RE: [BPQ32] Multiple Frequencies for BBS

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hi,

      You dont have to do anything special to allow both ports to connect to the BBS, A connect to the BBSCALL on either port will work.

      When forwarding out, the specify the port to use as part of the connect script.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2012
        Dave,

        The KPC9612 has two radio ports, so can operate on two frequencies at the same time.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2012
          Opps!
          I was thinking 2 HF radios. It would have helped to check out the specs on the KPC9712 first.
          Sorry.
          73
          Dave