RE: [BPQ32] BPQ APRS

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
      Don,

      The comment is fixed.

      The bascon text is probably comng from the bpq32 ID beacon, set by the ID param in BPQ32.cfg

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 9, 2012
        Thanks, John

        > Don,
        >
        > The comment is fixed.
        >
        > The bascon text is probably comng from the bpq32 ID beacon, set by the ID
        > param in BPQ32.cfg

      • Angelo Glorioso
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 15, 2013

          Thanks John, and Jim.  Just what the doctor ordered.

          Hi Bill (K7MT) been a long time!!

          7 3 de Angelo
        • Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
            Hi all,

            Besides the parameter GateLocalDistance=x, is there a parameter for transmitting only specific callsigns ?

            And, in addition, is there a parameter to include a list of callsigns not to be gated (transmitted) ?

            Thanks,
            Marco

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
              Marco,

              No, but you should be able to control what the Igate sends to you by setting the right filters.

              John

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
                Hi John,

                how many filters are there available ?

                I'm interested in filters on "IS to AX25"gating. I believe that the GateLocalDistance=x  is not enough.

                But, maybe I'm missing something...

                Marco

              Message 7 of 8 , Dec 16, 2013
                Marco,

                The ISFilter parameter controls what the Igate sends to you. You can use this so you only get packets for the stations you want.

                Once BPQ has the packets, GateLocalDistance limits the ones you send to RF.