Re: rig control and auto forwarding

  • JAMES
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      Robby where you have the SCSPactor port setup you should have a CONFIG line. Below the CONFIG line I have
      RIGCONTROL COM4 9600 KENWOOD TS-570D 4 "your freq."/U "your freq."/L and so on. Add your frequencies in place of "your freq." looks like this 3.500/L 3.600/U with /U or /L for upper or lower side band. You may have to change the com-port and speed for your setup.
      73, Jim/KA2LFN
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
        Robby,

        If you have the 857 connected to the rig control port of the PTC, see the section "Rig Control Port" in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/SCSPactor.htm