Re: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
      Mike, Are you talking about when connecting to N9PMO-2 ? ...Joel
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "Mike" <mmelnik1@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:02:21 -0600
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

      John

      The new .EXE solved the problem with the cmd: but when ever a station
      polls
      Or connects to the BPQ node, it automatically brings up the Winpack
      terminal?

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
        Sorry for the delay in response.

        At first glance, this seems to be working very well. At the main prompt in WinPack, I can type 'c 1 mon7nc' (a node that is RF only), and it connects right through!

        I'll play around with it some more this evening, but it looks to be good.