rig control and auto forwarding

  • w5seg@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      Can anyone help with rig control using a yaseu 857 and scs ptciipro. I am not using a comport. I have seen it working with airmail but I am using BPQ.
      Robby
    • JAMES
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
        Robby where you have the SCSPactor port setup you should have a CONFIG line. Below the CONFIG line I have
        RIGCONTROL COM4 9600 KENWOOD TS-570D 4 "your freq."/U "your freq."/L and so on. Add your frequencies in place of "your freq." looks like this 3.500/L 3.600/U with /U or /L for upper or lower side band. You may have to change the com-port and speed for your setup.
        73, Jim/KA2LFN
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2012
          Robby,

          If you have the 857 connected to the rig control port of the PTC, see the section "Rig Control Port" in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/SCSPactor.htm