RE: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
      Yes Joel, The application call bpq32.cfg is where I added the SSID N9PMO
      > N9PMO-3
      So one would have to use the BBS command or C N9PMO-3 in the switch

      Mike N9PMO
      From: "Mike" <mmelnik1@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:02:21 -0600
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

      John

      The new .EXE solved the problem with the cmd: but when ever a station
      polls
      Or connects to the BPQ node, it automatically brings up the Winpack
      terminal?

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
        Mike, Are you talking about when connecting to N9PMO-2 ? ...Joel
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        You're awesome. Thanks! I'm always looking for a way to take a shortcut.
        I'm loving everything I am seeing with this, and am looking to expand
        the county's presence on the Packet Network with this on a few sites
        (hopefully). Looking forward to what else this has to deliver.

        Thank you again. 73
        KK4HOK

        > Charles,
        >
        > I've just had another look at the code, and I did in fact try to add
        code to
        > pass connect request through to the node, but it isn't working
        properly.
        > I'll look into it when I have a little time to spare. In the mean time
        the
        > only was is to connect to the switch, then the station you want.
        >
        > 73, John
        >
        > _____

      • neocharles_kk4hok
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
          Sorry for the delay in response.

          At first glance, this seems to be working very well. At the main prompt in WinPack, I can type 'c 1 mon7nc' (a node that is RF only), and it connects right through!

          I'll play around with it some more this evening, but it looks to be good.