Re: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
      Mike, Wouldn't that be an Allies or call assignment in cfg somewhere?...Joel
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: "Mike" <mmelnik1@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:02:21 -0600
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [BPQ32] Re: Invalid Command when Connecting via WinPack

      John

      The new .EXE solved the problem with the cmd: but when ever a station
      polls
      Or connects to the BPQ node, it automatically brings up the Winpack
      terminal?

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
        Yes Joel, The application call bpq32.cfg is where I added the SSID N9PMO
        > N9PMO-3
        So one would have to use the BBS command or C N9PMO-3 in the switch

        Mike N9PMO
        Mike, Wouldn't that be an Allies or call assignment in cfg
        somewhere?...Joel
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        You're awesome. Thanks! I'm always looking for a way to take a shortcut.
        I'm loving everything I am seeing with this, and am looking to expand
        the county's presence on the Packet Network with this on a few sites
        (hopefully). Looking forward to what else this has to deliver.

        Thank you again. 73
        KK4HOK

        > Charles,
        >
        > I've just had another look at the code, and I did in fact try to add
        code to
        > pass connect request through to the node, but it isn't working
        properly.
        > I'll look into it when I have a little time to spare. In the mean time
        the
        > only was is to connect to the switch, then the station you want.
        >
        > 73, John
        >
        > _____

      • Joel Yates
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
          Mike, Are you talking about when connecting to N9PMO-2 ? ...Joel
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          You're awesome. Thanks! I'm always looking for a way to take a shortcut.
          I'm loving everything I am seeing with this, and am looking to expand
          the county's presence on the Packet Network with this on a few sites
          (hopefully). Looking forward to what else this has to deliver.

          Thank you again. 73
          KK4HOK

          > Charles,
          >
          > I've just had another look at the code, and I did in fact try to add
          code to
          > pass connect request through to the node, but it isn't working
          properly.
          > I'll look into it when I have a little time to spare. In the mean time
          the
          > only was is to connect to the switch, then the station you want.
          >
          > 73, John
          >
          > _____

        • neocharles_kk4hok
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 5, 2012
            Sorry for the delay in response.

            At first glance, this seems to be working very well. At the main prompt in WinPack, I can type 'c 1 mon7nc' (a node that is RF only), and it connects right through!

            I'll play around with it some more this evening, but it looks to be good.