RE W4JML & APRSWW.EXE

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012
      Just to explain a bit better, John W4JML and I are having a problem
      trying to get the
      Scheduled Task setup to re-run the APRSWW.EXE in (W7 Only), for users of
      BPQ-APRS
      Send File for UI-View Compatible WX File and Weather Watcher.

      I setup the scheduled task but it does not save the task, I go back to
      view the
      Task but it is always gone, has anyone had any experience with the
      scheduled tasks
      In W7 32 bit?

      It does work fine on XP

      Mike N9PMO