Custom Websites

  • neocharles_kk4hok
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      I was able to get the 'example' pages to allow you to edit index.html, indexnoaprs.html, and NodeMenu.html - and have done so with success. However, I was hoping to be able to customize the various pages that you are linked to from the NodeMenu (Routes, Nodes, Ports, Links, Users, Stats, Terminal) to match the same style I am doing with the NodeMenu.

      A quick search in here didn't turn up much (but then again, imagine having to search for html and hoping to be successful). I imagine I'd just need to know what 'code' (similar to ##MY_CALLSIGN## is for various parts of the page) you have to use to populate the various tables that are displayed on the pages.

      Additionally, is there anything that can be done to manipulate the way which the tables are displayed? (Transparency of the cells / table for one).

      Thanks!

      KK4HOK
    • Don P
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
        Good day!!

        I believe "Routes, Nodes, Ports, Links, Users, Stats" are built into the code...

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
          Yes, I confirm that you cant change anything in those pages.

          73, John