BPQ32

  • w4jml
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello,

      Has anyone been able to set up successfully the APRSWW.exe to run like it should on win 7 321 bit? We have tried just about everything, one it will run the next nothing. Right now the task manager say's that it is running but it is not showing up on FINDU or Google maps APRS for my station. any ideas.

      John
      W4JML
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 22, 2016

        Yes and yes.