BPQ32

  • w4jml
    Message 1 of 27 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello,

      Has anyone been able to set up successfully the APRSWW.exe to run like it should on win 7 321 bit? We have tried just about everything, one it will run the next nothing. Right now the task manager say's that it is running but it is not showing up on FINDU or Google maps APRS for my station. any ideas.

      John
      W4JML
    • w4wws
      Message 2 of 27 , May 25, 2013
        Good afternoon everyone, I am having issues trying to get the BPQ32 to work out on VHF...I have the AGW packet engine installed and I am using the Signalink usb interface but I still cannot get on the air...The overall config is somewhat cumbersome to get running, if anyone has any ideas please send them my way....

        Thanks, Steve W4WWS
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 27 , May 27, 2013
          Steve

          The first thing to look at is for bpq32.cfg/and or AGWPE TCP/IP errors
          With BPQ32 running, click on the yellow BPQ Icon lower right of tool tray
          Select BPQ32 Console, this will open the BPQ MDI window, maximize the window
          BPQ32.dll Console Version window, look for any Errors.

          Note: AGWPE Must be started before any BPQ32 programs or BPQ32.EXE

          BY default bpq32.cfg AGWPE port the IOADDR=1F41 TCP/IP 8001, AGWPE by
          default
          Is TCP/IP 8000, they must be the same.

          Next would be to look at your computer device manager, ports, see if you're
          Signalink
          Is showing as a Com port and the Com port number.

          Let's take it from here, let me know.

          73

          Mike N9PMO

          Message 4 of 27 , May 27, 2013

            Good afternoon Mike,

            In the device manager on my computer it shows as a usb Audio Device and that’s it…I do now have the AGW and BPQ tcp port both set at 8000 now.

                                     Thanks, Steve W4WWS

            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 19, 2013

              John,

              I am guessing my emails are not making it to you… I have sent many over the last few weeks.

              Ipgateway, bpqtap bpqarp.dat etc.

              Will this be a problem if I ask others to setup with this IPGATEWAY pass thru for Net 44 connects. I will advise them to update to the latest test version. I have several Hams in Indiana that have requested net44 Subnets and want to do the same as I am with BPQ32.

              Many of them use BPQ others use other software. Ie jnos tnos snos fbb and uronode.

              Is BPQTAP statement in Bpq config Just that?? Or where do I enter needed info.. ???

              Also MSYS see below

              Also BPQARP, Can I add a permanent call and IP yet, not sure you have done this yet? I know you are busy.

              Everything else seems slick and works well.

              73 Jerry N9LYA

              Happy Holidays.

              Join Dropbox today https://db.tt/72qWEIC2

              N9LYA/K9BBS  http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080  K9BBS IP 44.48.0.42

              Linbpq 6.0.4.55 Debian Linux 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

              W9HU http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081

              PilinBPQ 6.0.4.28

              Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_128GB-SD-class10

              N9LYA-5  IP 44.48.0.46 Jnos 2.0j

              N9LYA-9 IP 44.48.0.41 Uronode 2.1

              Debian Linux 6.0.7

              HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

              W9BBS-3 IP 44.48.0.45 MSYS 1.20Beta4

              Dell XPSp3 40GB HD 4GB Ram

              http://www.mitchellwx.com  wview 5.20.2

              http://www.n9lya.com

              http://www.hfskipnet.net

              http://www/indianapacketcouncil.com

              http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FN9LYA-5&timerange=3600&tail=3600

              http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=11&call=a%2FN9LYA-3&timerange=3600&tail=3600

              My net44 subnet

              44.48.0.41     uronode.n9lya.ampr.org uronode.n9lya

              44.48.0.42     k9bbs.ampr.org k9bbs

              44.48.0.43     k9uy.ampr.org k9uy

              44.48.0.44     w9otr.ampr.org w9otr

              44.48.0.45     w9bbs.ampr.org w9bbs

              44.48.0.46     n9lya.ampr.org n9lya n9lya-3

              73 Jerry N9LYA

              HF Skipnet Coordinator

              HF Skipnet Midwest HUB

              ARRL Net Manager - Packet Indiana

              AmprNet IP Coordinator Indiana

              Indiana Packet Coordinator

              Sysop N9LYA/K9BBS/W9BBS/W9OTR

              W9OTR Hoosier Amateur Radio Digital Society

              W9HU Hoosier Radio Society

              Message 6 of 27 , Dec 19, 2013
                HI Jerry,

                I think they are getting through. Just lots on at the moment!

                I'm not 100% happy with IPGATEWAY, but having a few more statons testing it would be useful.

                The statement in the IPGATEWAY section is

                USEBPQTAP

                No, I'm sorry I keep forgetting about fixing locked ARP enties. It used to work, but somehow I've messed it up. I'll try to remember this time! I need to have yet another go at getting some addresses allocated in the UK 44. net for testing.

                73, John

[...]

                44.48.0.42& nbsp;    k9bbs.ampr.org k9bbs

                44.48.0.43     k9uy.ampr.org k9uy

                44.48.0.44     w9otr.ampr.org w9otr

                44.48.0.45     w9bbs.ampr.org w9bbs

                44.48.0.46     n9lya.ampr.org n9lya n9lya-3

                73 Jerry N9LYA

                HF Skipnet Coordinator

                HF Skipnet Midwest HUB

                ARRL Net Manager - Pac ket Indiana

                AmprNet IP Coordinator Indiana

                Indiana Packet Coordinator

                Sysop N9LYA/K9BBS/W9BBS/W9OTR

                W9OTR Hoosier Amateur Radio Digital Society

                W9HU Hoosier Radio Society

              • Peter - ZL2BAU
                Message 7 of 27 , Dec 19, 2013
                  On 20/12/13 11:29, John Wiseman wrote:

                  HI Jerry,

                  I think they are getting through. Just lots on at the moment!

                  I'm not 100% happy with IPGATEWAY, but having a few more statons testing it would be useful.

                  The statement in the IPGATEWAY section is

                  USEBPQTAP

                  No, I'm sorry I keep forgetting about fixing locked ARP enties. It used to work, but somehow I've messed it up. I'll try to remember this time! I need to have yet another go at getting some addresses allocated in the UK 44. net for testing.

                  73, John

                  _,_._,___

                  Hi John,

                              I have been playing with the IPGateway and get this error.

                  IPGating to Ethernet is not supported in this build
                  Successfully connected to interface bpqtap

                  IP Support Enabled

                  My config is
                  IPGATEWAY
                         USEBPQTAP
                         ADAPTER eth0
                         IPADDR 44.147.210.29
                         IPBROADCAST 192.168.1.255
                         IPGATEWAY 192.168.1.1
                         IPPORTS 1,2
                  ****

                  What am I missing ?

                  Regards ..... Peter

                • Jerry
                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013

                    Hi John…

                    I understand busy..

                    My ISP has been labeled a Spam / unauthorized site at work thought that may have been the issue.. J

                    Ok on USEBPQTAP

                    No rush just when you can..   I can wait.. J

                    73 jerry

                    Message 9 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                      Peter,

                      Originally LinBPQ used pcap (the same as the Windows version), but I found the Kernel dies't see trasmitted packets, so I switch to using a TAP device. So LinBPQ  no longert supports the ADAPTER statement.

                      I don't think the TAP setup is documented anywhere.. I have

                      ip tuntap add bpqtap mode tap
                      ifconfig bpqtap 44.131.4.18 mtu 256 up

                      You can if needed create a BPQETHER device over the TAP. This allows LinBPQ ax.25 to talk to the Linux ax.25 stack

                      modprobe bpqether

                      ifconfig bpq2 hw ax25 g8bpq-1 up

                      The inteface name may not be bpq2 - it depends on what other ethernet interfaces you have.

                      Please be aware that IPDATEWAY isn't a router - it is a mac level bridge between IP over ax.25 and IP over Ethernet.

                      73, John

                      Message 10 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                        On 20/12/13 23:20, John Wiseman wrote:

                        Peter,

                        Originally LinBPQ used pcap (the same as the Windows version), but I found the Kernel dies't see trasmitted packets, so I switch to using a TAP device. So LinBPQ  no longert supports the ADAPTER statement.

                        I don't think the TAP setup is documented anywhere.. I have

                        ip tuntap add bpqtap mode tap
                        ifconfig bpqtap 44.131.4.18 mtu 256 up

                        You can if needed create a BPQETHER device over the TAP. This allows LinBPQ ax.25 to talk to the Linux ax.25 stack

                        modprobe bpqether

                        ifconfig bpq2 hw ax25 g8bpq-1 up

                        The inteface name may not be bpq2 - it depends on what other ethernet interfaces you have.

                        Please be aware that IPDATEWAY isn't a router - it is a mac level bridge between IP over ax.25 and IP over Ethernet.

                        73, John

                        Hi John,

                                   Thank you for the explanation, I think I may have to look at other options.

                        Regards ..... Peter

                        Message 11 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                          Ok, Peter.

                          What is it you want to do?

                          Message 12 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                            On 21/12/13 00:32, John Wiseman wrote:

                            Ok, Peter.

                            What is it you want to do?

                            ___

                            Hi John,

                                       To use Amprnet Net44 using either encap.txt or rip44d, encap.txt would maybe the easier ?

                            I guess as BPQ32 is not a router as such, it would be quite a big job to include that function.

                            I think I will have to tear the rest of my hair out and go down the RIP path in Linux.

                            Regards ..... Peter

                            Message 13 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                              Peter,

                              That is something I'd like to get working, but it will need a fair amont of work, and I'm struggling even to get a 44 net allocation in the UK. I need to try again - I just gave up after waiting a long time and a couple of emails to the coordinator.

                              Message 14 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                                John,

                                If you want to setup a new amprnet gateway go to portal.ampr.org
                                and register.
                                portal.ampr.org is reachable from Internet.

                                They want that everybody is registered with that portal and request a subnet in that way nowadays.

                                Chris the coordinator for the UK is also at that list, he maintains that portal.
                                The portal will speed up things hopefully.

                                You can request your subnet in that way but can't register amprnet host names in the dns yet
                                with the portal.

                                I can do that if you have your subnet and nobody is available there to that.

                                73,

                                Bob VE3TOK

                              Message 15 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                                Thanks, Bob.

                                I tried that on 11th September and it is still showing waiting for coordinator.

                                I've made another request for my other callsign, so hopefuly this will be a bit quicker.

                                73, John

                                Message 16 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                                  I've just got an email saying the original request has been actioned.

                                  Now I need to understand rip44d!

                                  73, John

                                  Message 17 of 27 , Dec 20, 2013
                                    See you soon with amprnet.

                                    73,  Bob

                                    Message 18 of 27 , Dec 22, 2013
                                      I'm using the lastest linbpq 6.0.4.58 but I still can't download
                                      my personal messages using pop with fetchmail.
                                      This is the log of bpq

                                      131222 19:24:01 >          +OK Authenticated
                                      131222 19:24:01 <          STAT
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          +OK 3 3625
                                      131222 19:24:01 <          LAST
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          -ERR Unrecognised Command
                                      131222 19:24:01 <          UIDL
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          +OK
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          1 22769_IQ2LB
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          2 57835-YT7MPB
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          3 0G4WK4LFPRX4
                                      131222 19:24:01 >          .
                                      131222 19:24:02 <          LIST 1
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          +OK
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          1 1164
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          2 902
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          3 1559
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          .
                                      131222 19:24:02 <          TOP 1 99999999
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          -ERR Unrecognised Command
                                      131222 19:24:02 <          QUIT
                                      131222 19:24:02 >          +OK Finished

                                      73,

                                      Bob VE3TOK

                                      Message 19 of 27 , Dec 22, 2013
                                        Bob,

                                        TOP is an optional command. It should be possible to configure fetchmal not to use it.

                                        73, John

                                        I'm using the lastest linbpq 6.0.4.58 but I still can't download
                                        my personal messages using pop with fetchmail.
                                        This is the log of bpq

                                        131222 19:24:01

                                        >          +OK
                                        Authenticated
                                        131222 19:24:01 <          STAT
                                        131222 19:24:01 >          +OK 3 3625
                                        131222 19:24:01 <          LAST
                                        131222 19:24:01 >          -ERR Unrecognised Command
                                        131222 19:24:01 <          UIDL
                                        131222 19:24:01 >          +OK
                                        131222 19:24:01 >          1 22769_IQ2LB
                                        131222 19:24:01
                                        >          2
                                        57835-YT7MPB
                                        131222 19:24:01
                                        >          3
                                        0G4WK4LFPRX4
                                        131222 19:24:01
                                        >          .
                                        131222 19:24:02 <          LIST 1
                                        131222 19:24:02 >          +OK
                                        131222 19:24:02 >          1 1164
                                        131222 19:24:02
                                        >          2 902
                                        131222 19:24:02 >          3 1559
                                        131222 19:24:02
                                        >          .
                                        131222 19:24:02 <          TOP 1 99999999
                                        131222 19:24:02
                                        >          -ERR Unrecognised
                                        Command
                                        131222 19:24:02 <          QUIT
                                        131222 19:24:02 >          +OK Finished

                                        73,

                                        Bob VE3TOK

                                      • Bob Tenty
                                        Message 20 of 27 , Dec 22, 2013
                                          John,

                                          I realize and just did by switching over to the RETR command as written
                                          in the fetchmail docs. (fetchall)
                                          No luck, protocol error.

                                          fetchmail log:

                                          Dec 22 21:32:03 linux fetchmail[25792]: 4 messages for VE3TOK at tenty.ca (3635 octets).
                                          Dec 22 21:32:03 linux fetchmail[25792]: client/server protocol error while fetching from VE3TOK@...
                                          Dec 22 21:32:03 linux fetchmail[25792]: Query status=4 (PROTOCOL)

                                          bpq log

                                          131222 21:32:02 >          +OK POP3 server ready
                                          131222 21:32:02 <          CAPA
                                          131222 21:32:02 >          +OK Capability list follows
                                          131222 21:32:02 >          UIDL
                                          131222 21:32:02 >          EXPIRE 30
                                          131222 21:32:02 >          .
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          USER VE3TOK
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK please send PASS command
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          PASS **************
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK Authenticated
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          STAT
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK 4 3635
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          LIST 1
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          1 1164
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          2 902
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          3 1559
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          4 10
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          .
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          RETR 1
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:14:00 GMT
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          To: SYSOP
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          Message-ID: 22769_IQ2LB
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          From: IW2OHX@...
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          Subject: Forwarding partners
                                          131222 21:32:03 >
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          R:131129/0630Z @:VE3TOK.#SCON.ON.CAN.NOAM #:54376 [Hamilton] $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0528Z 24529@VE3UIL.#EON.ON.CAN.NOAM [Smiths Falls] FBB7.00i
                                          R:131129/0628Z @:JE7YGF.03.JNET7.JPN.AS #:6117 [Ichinoseki] FBB7.05f
                                          R:131129/0626Z @:7M3TJZ.13.JNET1.JPN.AS #:18878 [Sayama] $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0625Z @:HG8LXL.HUN.EU #:3283 [Csongrad] XFBB7.05f $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0624Z @:CX2SA.SAL.URY.SA #:1017 [Salto] FBB7.00e $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0812Z @:IK1NHL.ILIG.ITA.EU #:8044 [Ventimiglia JN33UU NHLNETWORK]
                                          R:131129/0602Z @:IQ5KG.ITOS.ITA.EU #:11417 [Altopascio] $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0602z @:IZ3LSV.IVEN.ITA.EU $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131129/0536Z @:IK6IHL.IABR.ITA.EU #:22671 [Sulmona] #:546959 $:22769_IQ2LB
                                          R:131128/1314Z @:IQ2LB.ILOM.ITA.EU #:22769 [Limbiate(MB)] #:219377

                                          From: IW2OHX@...
                                          To  : SYSOP@ITA

                                          Ciao a tutti,

                                          cerco partners per fare forwarding di bollettini e personali
                                          via Telnet o rete Flexnet.

                                          BBS: IQ2LB
                                          Telnet address: iq2lb.arilimbiate.it
                                          Porta: 6300

                                          Flexnet: C IQ2LB-8 IQ2LB

                                          Per favore contattatemi sui seguenti indirizzi.

                                          Email iw2ohx@...
                                          PR-Mail IW2OHX@...

                                          grazie,
                                          Marco

                                          131222 21:32:03 >
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          .
                                          131222 21:32:03 <          QUIT
                                          131222 21:32:03 >          +OK Finished

                                          73,

                                          Bob

                                          Message 21 of 27 , Dec 23, 2013

                                            Bob,

                                            I can’t see anything obvious wrong with the message exchange. I’ll set up fetchmail here and see if I can work out what is going wrong.

                                            73, John

                                            From: IW2OHX@...
                                            To  : SYSOP@ITA

                                            See http://fetchmail.berlios.de/fetchmail-man.html#17

                                            Message 22 of 27 , Dec 23, 2013

                                              Bob,

                                              There was an error in my handling of the LIST command.

                                              Try this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31910649/linbpq

                                              73, John

                                              Message 23 of 27 , Dec 23, 2013
                                                Hi John,

                                                This works better but I receive only the odd messages, so only message 1 and
                                                3 of the four messages.

                                                Maybe this has to with the '#' in the From: addresses of message 2 and 4 what is
                                                normally not allowed in Internet email addresses.
                                                I have to read the docs to see or I can override a bad sender address syntax.

                                                Bob

                                                syslog

                                                16671:Dec 23 15:08:05 linux fetchmail[5958]: 4 messages for VE3TOK at tenty.ca (3635 octets).
                                                16881:Dec 23 15:08:06 linux fetchmail[5958]: reading message VE3TOK@...:1 of 4 (1164 octets) flushed
                                                16897:Dec 23 15:08:06 linux fetchmail[5958]: reading message VE3TOK@...:2 of 4 (902 octets) (log message incomplete)
                                                16898:Dec 23 15:08:06 linux fetchmail[5958]: SMTP error: 501 5.1.7 Bad sender address syntax
                                                16903:Dec 23 15:08:06 linux fetchmail[5958]:  not flushed
                                                16907:Dec 23 15:08:07 linux fetchmail[5958]: reading message VE3TOK@...:3 of 4 (1559 octets) flushed
                                                16911:Dec 23 15:08:07 linux fetchmail[5958]: reading message VE3TOK@...:4 of 4 (10 octets) (log message incomplete)
                                                16912:Dec 23 15:08:07 linux fetchmail[5958]: SMTP error: 501 5.1.7 Bad sender address syntax
                                                16917:Dec 23 15:08:07 linux fetchmail[5958]:  not flushed

                                                bpq log

                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK POP3 server ready
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          CAPA
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK Capability list follows
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          UIDL
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          EXPIRE 30
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          .
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          USER VE3TOK
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK please send PASS command
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          PASS **********************
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK Authenticated
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          STAT
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK 4 3635
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          LIST 1
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK 1 1164
                                                131223 15:08:05 <          RETR 1
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:14:00 GMT
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          To: SYSOP
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          Message-ID: 22769_IQ2LB
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          From: IW2OHX@...
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          Subject: Forwarding partners

                                                cut
                                                PR-Mail IW2OHX@...

                                                grazie,
                                                Marco
                                                131223 15:08:05 >          .
                                                131223 15:08:06 <          DELE 1
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:06 <          LIST 2
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          +OK 2 902
                                                131223 15:08:06 <          RETR 2
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:13:00 GMT
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          To: SYSOP
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          Message-ID: 57835-YT7MPB
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          From: YT7MPB@YT7MPB.#NS.SRB.EU
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          Subject: R-line in BPQ Mail 1.4.57.1
                                                131223 15:08:06 >
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          R:131202/2215Z @:VE3TOK.#SCON.ON.CAN.NOAM #:54555 [Hamilton] $:57835-YT7MPB

                                                cut
                                                Is there a reason for that format, and  is it possible to fix it in order  to
                                                be the same as in FBB format?

                                                Regards,

                                                Misko

                                                131223 15:08:06 >
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          .
                                                131223 15:08:06 <          LIST 3
                                                131223 15:08:06 >          +OK 3 1559
                                                131223 15:08:07 <          RETR 3
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:31:07 GMT
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          To: VE3TOK
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Message-ID: 0G4WK4LFPRX4
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          From: PA3GJX
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Subject: //WL2K From the Yacht by Pactor
                                                131223 15:08:07 >
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          MID: 0G4WK4LFPRX4
                                                Date: 2013/12/22 15:27
                                                From: PA3GJX@...
                                                To: VE3TOK
                                                Subject: //WL2K From the Yacht by Pactor
                                                Mbo: PA3GJX
                                                Body: 1409

                                                Hallo Bob,

                                                cut

                                                Groeten vanaf een wind en regenachtig Nederland.

                                                JAn  PA3GJX.

                                                131223 15:08:07 >
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          .
                                                131223 15:08:07 <          DELE 3
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:07 <          LIST 4
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          +OK 4 10
                                                131223 15:08:07 <          RETR 4
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          +OK
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:26:19 GMT
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          To: VE3TOK
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Message-ID: 1661_VA3TOK
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          From: VE3MCH@VE3MCH.#SCON.ON.CAN.NOAM
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          Subject: test pop
                                                131223 15:08:07 >
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          test pop

                                                131223 15:08:07 >
                                                131223 15:08:07 >          .