rig control

  • w5seg@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      Can anyone help with rig control. I have a yaseu 857d with cables connecting direct to scs ptciipro to let it control frequency scanning process using the same comport the ptciipro is connected to on the computer. I have the baud rate on set to 38400 cat turn on. I am also needing help with forwarding on hf to another station. Any and alllp is appreciated.

      Robby