APRS question

  • dph200
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi John,

      thx for your Answer.
      I know that there are many wishes that I have listed and that it will take time to implement. Actually, I meant it more as an inspiration to make the BPQ more compatible to some PR software.

      And I have another question.
      Is it possible to send APRS data from the IS Server to RF port ?
      And if it possible, can i set a filter for the data ?

      73, Joachim
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        HI Joachim,

        The only packets sent from APRS-IS  to RF are replies to APRS messages sent from stations on RF to IS, and the next position reporrt from stations who's messages have been gated to RF.