port error message

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      My winmor port is 2 and my telnet is 3...

      When I telnet in to my system and issue "att 2" I get an "error- port in use"

      This just started happening yesterday as I have had no probs previously.
    • Don P
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        More info: when I telnet in and look at users, I see host 17 w9jun using port 2/0....I wonder if the httpport has anything to do with the issue?

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Don P" <w9jun@...> wrote:

        > My winmor port is 2 and my telnet is 3...
        >
        > When I telnet in to my system and issue "att 2" I get an "error- port in use"
        >
        > This just started happening yesterday as I have had no probs previously.

      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012

          Try a reboot and see if it does it from the get go…

          I have weird issues from time to time where my system says port in use and it clearly is not…??

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            ok, will give it a shot this evening