RE: [BPQ32] vmware

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
      Yes,

      73, John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don P
      Sent: 01 November 2012 13:59
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] vmware

      Will bpq run in a virtual environment? i.e. vmware...

    • Don P
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
        Thank you

        > Yes,
        >
        > 73, John
        >
        > _____

      • Shawn Bush
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012

          Yea BPQ32 runs just fine... I run it under virtualbox. Under minixp

        • Bill Erhardt
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012

            Hi John,

            I am getting ready to startup BPQ32 APRS as a local Igate here in Helena, Mt.  My old APRS Plus SA is rather out of date and no longer supported. Maps from Delorme are from 2008. It is time and Ken KD6PGI is going to assist me in this adventure.

            I need a password please to k7mt@...  when you have time.

            One question. I am using a Alinco DR-135T with the built in TNC hooked up as a serial port. I know the TNC will do limited KISS but can I still use the serial port setup with BPQ32 APRS ?

            Thanks in advance Bill

          • Bill Vodall
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
              On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Shawn Bush <yochanan1975@...> wrote:

              > Yea BPQ32 runs just fine... I run it under virtualbox. Under minixp

              Just curious - what BPQ32 features are you using that you wouldn't get
              with the AX25 stack built into Linux? There's are advantages to
              either system...

              73
              Bill - WA7NWP