vmware

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
      Will bpq run in a virtual environment? i.e. vmware...
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
        Yes,

        73, John

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
          Thank you

          > Yes,
          >
          > 73, John
          >
          > _____

        • Shawn Bush
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012

            Yea BPQ32 runs just fine... I run it under virtualbox. Under minixp

          • Bill Erhardt
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012

              Hi John,

              I am getting ready to startup BPQ32 APRS as a local Igate here in Helena, Mt.  My old APRS Plus SA is rather out of date and no longer supported. Maps from Delorme are from 2008. It is time and Ken KD6PGI is going to assist me in this adventure.

              I need a password please to k7mt@...  when you have time.

              One question. I am using a Alinco DR-135T with the built in TNC hooked up as a serial port. I know the TNC will do limited KISS but can I still use the serial port setup with BPQ32 APRS ?

              Thanks in advance Bill

            • Bill Vodall
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
                On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM, Shawn Bush <yochanan1975@...> wrote:

                > Yea BPQ32 runs just fine... I run it under virtualbox. Under minixp

                Just curious - what BPQ32 features are you using that you wouldn't get
                with the AX25 stack built into Linux? There's are advantages to
                either system...

                73
                Bill - WA7NWP