RE: [BPQ32] Re: DISABL or OFF nodes?

  • Cap Pennell
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2008
      As I see it, the main problem is Kantronics set IDINT 10 as the default in
      that particular TNC version. Setting IDINT 0 solves the problem. But
      that's only based on my experience with this TNC. YMMV.

      I'll share my experience with Don K7BFL, and hope it helps. Thanks. Now,
      back to BPQ32.
      73, Cap KE6AFE