Re: [BPQ32] Question on Forwarding

  • Mark Milburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      It will depend on what kind of mailbox they are running, but in most cases you can.  Just set them up
      as a BBS on their user page in your BPQ and then fill in the connection info on their forwarding sheet
      under "manage forwarding".  If you need more complete info, give me a note offline and we can go through it.
      73  Mark  KQ0I

      On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 7:06 PM, k1jtc <jeffrey.t.clark@...> wrote:

      Can I forward messages from the BBS to someone's PBBS? Just wondering if possible and how to do it.