Question on Forwarding

  • k1jtc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      Can I forward messages from the BBS to someone's PBBS? Just wondering if possible and how to do it.
    • Mark Milburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
        It will depend on what kind of mailbox they are running, but in most cases you can.  Just set them up
        as a BBS on their user page in your BPQ and then fill in the connection info on their forwarding sheet
        under "manage forwarding".  If you need more complete info, give me a note offline and we can go through it.
        73  Mark  KQ0I