RE: [BPQ32] Red Cross non ham communication

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Andre,

      I'm happy for you to use BPQ32 on Red Cross frequencies.

      It should work OK with 5 digit callsigns.

      I can't really comment on what frequencies you should use - you should discuss this woth other users of the frequencies locally/

      73,
      John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        Thank you very much John,

        I did a bit of background reading to see what else your software can do besides message distribution and it looks like there are aspects that have use that I had not envisioned yet like the APRS system.

        I should be able to stay bussy finetuning the whole setup.

        greetings,
        Andre