RE: [BPQ32] 10-31-12 - BPQ REMOTE SYSOP MODE

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Dave,

      The password is specified in the BPQ32.cfg file, eg

      PASSWORD=ASDFFDGGFHJKWERTTYUUYTGFFGHGHJJKHTRFVFDG

      You are getting 01 01 01 01 01 because you haven't defined a password, Once you do you will get different numbers. If for example you got 02 03 04 05 06 you would enter

      SDFFD (chars 2-6 from the string)

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        John,

        Thanks again, now it makes sense. I was not making the connection to the password string in the config file.

        73, Dave