RE: [BPQ32] Newbie probably totally uninformed question

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
      Dave,

      It is provided by the telnet driver. See section "BPQ32 to CMS Gateway" in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/TelnetServer.htm

      If you set up an application line like that described - eg APPLICATION 4,RMS,C 3 CMS,G8BPQ-10,BPQRMS,255 anyone connecting to g8bpq-10, either directly or via the NETROM network, will connect to WL2K.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
        John,
        Thank you. That worked. It's actually so simple, I wonder why I didn't do it before.
        The only thing that threw me a curve was that I had to restart the whole program after shutting RMSPacket down. Re-reading the config using the console did not work.
        73
        Dave