RE: [BPQ32] Winmor newbie

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Don,

      How you send or received depends on what you are trying to do with WINMOR. Although it has an FEC mode suitable for "Round Table" type chats, WINMOR is primarily designed for use in a message transfer system. Some use it for BBS<>BBS fowarding. It can be used to forward messages from/to a BBS to/from the WL2K network. RMS Express can be used as a client to a BBS, with either inward or outward connects.

      For forwarding, a typical connect script would be (if your WINMOR port is BPQ port 1)

      ATTACH 1
      C CALLSIGN