RE: [BPQ32] 10-21-12 - TELNET USER LIST

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      Dave,

      The user records are dynamically allocated, so there is no practical limit.

      You have to edit the config file to change users, but you don't have ot restart the node - the telnet server window has a "Reread Config" option. This will, however, disconnect all telnet users.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        John,

        Thank you, spot on, as usual.
        It took me a minute to find how to access the Telnet server window but it works as advertized.
        Thanks again.