BPQ/Winmor

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      I have installed winmor tnc with bpq and so far am error free. If you'd be
      interested in critiquing my config and looking at some screenshots for more
      critiquing, let me know.

      Also, where do I find the docs that explain how to use winmor tnc with bpq? i.e.
      how do I receive messages? how do I send messages? what commands are necessary
      to enter from the terminal? when is the attach command used and is it needed for
      the tnc to fully function?

      As you can see, I am on the beginning statges of this venture.