RE: [BPQ32] APPLICATION 32

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      Don

      The application string should similar to mine:
      APPLICATION 32,TALK,,N9PMO-12,0

      When the application is used a window will open up inside of the BPQ
      Console MDI Window, You need the newer update for application 32 to work

      Mike N9PMO
      When using APPLICATION 32 I get "application not running"...What did I
      miss?
    • Don P
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
        Ok, thanks