Re: [BPQ32] KB9TYQ and KB9SJZ

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
      Howard
      Do u have B2 checked in mail/chat  forwarding?

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
        Daryll

        I will send you some PNG'S how to setup the NNTP server in MS Outlook
        express for the
        Bulls if that is what you want to use?

        Mike N9PMO
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
          That would be cool

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
            I was able to see u have 50 messages in q for me but path bad and not able to get.

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
              sorry wrong add