KB9TYQ and KB9SJZ

  • W6IDS Howard
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
      Well, I'll tell ya. . . . . I'm hearing both TYQ and SJZ fairly well.
      YET, they
      aren't connecting with you. OK, Ok. . . .I also tried some attempts at
      connecting with them to no avail.

      I'm putting out power, so sez the meter from MFJ, about 45 watts.
      Do we know if either station can hear ME? It seems to me that if I
      can hear them, they should be hearing me. . . . .I think. Jim, do you
      hear me at all?

      I forgot all about the RACES meeting. Passed an apology to Jim.

      Howard
    • Daryll Webb
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
        Howard
        check ur settings   tyq is getting this  when it tries to connect to u.

        *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
        *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
        *** Connection pending
        Error: K - FRMR received

        *** Connection failure
        *** Disconnected
        *** Disconnected
        u can hear tyq becouse u send tyq  <DM R F>

        Hr is what it gets when it tries to connect to me
        *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
        *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
        *** Connection pending
        *** Connected to KG9ND-2
        [BPQ-1.4.51.1-B2FWIHJM$]
        Hello WayneCoEma. Latest Message is 7670, Last listed is 0
        de KG9ND>
           [RMS Express-1.2.6.0-B2FHM$]
           ; KG9ND-2 DE KB9TYQ (EM79NT)
           FF
        FQ
        *** Disconnect pending
        *** Disconnected
        *** Disconnected
        Buster kg9nd

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
          Howard
          Do u have B2 checked in mail/chat  forwarding?

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
            Daryll

            I will send you some PNG'S how to setup the NNTP server in MS Outlook
            express for the
            Bulls if that is what you want to use?

            Mike N9PMO
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
              That would be cool

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                I was able to see u have 50 messages in q for me but path bad and not able to get.

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                  sorry wrong add