Re: [BPQ32] Male/chat

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
      I wish to thank all that chimed in on my question    response was out standing.
      Now I have tried to set up the news group and since I have never done this before after 2 hours of changing settings I still do not have it correct.
      Is there some one of patients that has set this up before and would they be willing to give a  novice a hand?
      Buster kg9nd

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
        Well, I'll tell ya. . . . . I'm hearing both TYQ and SJZ fairly well.
        YET, they
        aren't connecting with you. OK, Ok. . . .I also tried some attempts at
        connecting with them to no avail.

        I'm putting out power, so sez the meter from MFJ, about 45 watts.
        Do we know if either station can hear ME? It seems to me that if I
        can hear them, they should be hearing me. . . . .I think. Jim, do you
        hear me at all?

        I forgot all about the RACES meeting. Passed an apology to Jim.

        Howard
      • Daryll Webb
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
          Howard
          check ur settings   tyq is getting this  when it tries to connect to u.

          *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
          *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
          *** Connection pending
          Error: K - FRMR received

          *** Connection failure
          *** Disconnected
          *** Disconnected
          u can hear tyq becouse u send tyq  <DM R F>

          Hr is what it gets when it tries to connect to me
          *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
          *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
          *** Connection pending
          *** Connected to KG9ND-2
          [BPQ-1.4.51.1-B2FWIHJM$]
          Hello WayneCoEma. Latest Message is 7670, Last listed is 0
          de KG9ND>
             [RMS Express-1.2.6.0-B2FHM$]
             ; KG9ND-2 DE KB9TYQ (EM79NT)
             FF
          FQ
          *** Disconnect pending
          *** Disconnected
          *** Disconnected
          Buster kg9nd

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
            Howard
            Do u have B2 checked in mail/chat  forwarding?

            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
              Daryll

              I will send you some PNG'S how to setup the NNTP server in MS Outlook
              express for the
              Bulls if that is what you want to use?

              Mike N9PMO

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                That would be cool

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                  I was able to see u have 50 messages in q for me but path bad and not able to get.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                    sorry wrong add