RE: [BPQ32] Male/chat

    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
      Defaults are 25 for SMTP, 110 for POP3 and 119 for NNTP, but they can all be changed/disabled (on the main BPQMailChat Config Screen)

      73 John

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012

                        Found the information TNX.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ

      • Daryll Webb
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
          I wish to thank all that chimed in on my question    response was out standing.
          Now I have tried to set up the news group and since I have never done this before after 2 hours of changing settings I still do not have it correct.
          Is there some one of patients that has set this up before and would they be willing to give a  novice a hand?
          Buster kg9nd

          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
            Well, I'll tell ya. . . . . I'm hearing both TYQ and SJZ fairly well.
            YET, they
            aren't connecting with you. OK, Ok. . . .I also tried some attempts at
            connecting with them to no avail.

            I'm putting out power, so sez the meter from MFJ, about 45 watts.
            Do we know if either station can hear ME? It seems to me that if I
            can hear them, they should be hearing me. . . . .I think. Jim, do you
            hear me at all?

            I forgot all about the RACES meeting. Passed an apology to Jim.

            Howard
          • Daryll Webb
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
              Howard
              check ur settings   tyq is getting this  when it tries to connect to u.

              *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
              *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
              *** Connection pending
              Error: K - FRMR received

              *** Connection failure
              *** Disconnected
              *** Disconnected
              u can hear tyq becouse u send tyq  <DM R F>

              Hr is what it gets when it tries to connect to me
              *** Opening serial port COM1; 9600 baud; Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band
              *** KISS TNC Kenwood TM-D700 A-Band initialized
              *** Connection pending
              *** Connected to KG9ND-2
              [BPQ-1.4.51.1-B2FWIHJM$]
              Hello WayneCoEma. Latest Message is 7670, Last listed is 0
              de KG9ND>
                 [RMS Express-1.2.6.0-B2FHM$]
                 ; KG9ND-2 DE KB9TYQ (EM79NT)
                 FF
              FQ
              *** Disconnect pending
              *** Disconnected
              *** Disconnected
              Buster kg9nd

              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 20, 2012
                Howard
                Do u have B2 checked in mail/chat  forwarding?

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                  Daryll

                  I will send you some PNG'S how to setup the NNTP server in MS Outlook
                  express for the
                  Bulls if that is what you want to use?

                  Mike N9PMO

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                    That would be cool

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                      I was able to see u have 50 messages in q for me but path bad and not able to get.

                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 21, 2012
                        sorry wrong add