RE: [BPQ32] Re: New install of BPQ: mailchat problems

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 19, 2012
      Don,

      The rest of the sentence explains the purpose - and test locally before going on air.

      You can can check out your BPQ32 WINMOR installation by connecting to/from it using RMS Express. Audio ls looped, either internally within the soundard, or externally, so you can test without needing two radios (and soundcards).

      73, John

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 19, 2012

        Don

                        I run WINMOIR from BPQ but that is to give Paclink WINMOR capability. It also allows me to shift to having a WINMOR gateway via RMS Packet/RMS Relay. With RMS Express it is either one it the other as two instances of WINMOT TNC cannot use the same soundcard.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ