Help with BPQ APRS

  • Michael Mullikin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012

      Good Day All

      I have set up a mobile tracker consisting of a KPC-3 Plus V8.2, Garmin GPS III and using a GE Phonix 2 ch..

      My problem is that I do not show up on the BPQ map.  I do show up on Findu.com.  If I use my Tiny Tracker and the same GPS all shows up on the BPQ Map.  But That is in the car and the above is to go into the motor home.

      Any Ideas how to get it to display on the BPQ Map?

      Thank You

      Mike  W8EHH

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2012
        Mike

        On the APRS map Actions, Basic Setup, if Suppress Stations with zero
        LAT/LON is checked
        Uncheck it.

        Mike N9PMO

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012

          Thanks Mike

          It was checked so unchecked it and will check it when I go out later if the rain quits.  HI Hi

          Thank You

          Mike  W8EHH