RE: [BPQ32] BTEXT, BTINTERVAL

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2012
      Don,

      BTEXT and BTINTERVAL won't work, but you can use BPQUIUtil to send beacons on the UZ7HO port.

      WL2KREPORT should work the same as it does on Packet Ports - the statement going before the CONFIG section.If it seems not to be working, let me konw and I'll look into it.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2014
        John,

        using the APRSDIGI section in linbpq I am able to get UZ7HO sending my aprs data every 10 minutes.

        But to be clear... I cannot send BTEXT and set BTINTERVAL to send the BTEXT unproto?

        There is a fair chance I haven't got my head around it by suggesting a workaround would be APRIDIGI section could be configured to do the Beacons without APRS text? (using linBPQ.)

        Is this right?
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2014

          Don,

          WL2KReport should work, but Winlink don't recognise HF packet. If you are running UZ7HO on 1200 VHF it should be fine.

          BTEXT and BTINTERVAL don't apply to the UZ7HO driver, but you can use "Beacon Config" on the BPQ32.dll console window "Window" menu to set up beacons.

          73, John

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 17, 2014

            Oops, sorry!. Just replied to a 2 year old message!

            John

            WL2KReport should work, but Winlink don't recognise HF packet. If you are running UZ7HO on 1200 VHF it should be fine.

            BTEXT and BTINTERVAL don't apply to the UZ7HO driver, but you can use "Beacon Config" on the BPQ32.dll console window "Window" menu to set up beacons.

            73, John

            Does the btext, btinterval, and the wl2kreport function in the config with the
            uz7ho driver?

          • Matthew Pitts
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 17, 2014
              I blame Yahoo. :)