APRS

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 13, 2012

      Slightly off topic..

      Anyone know what command in the THD710A is used so it  tx’s your position based on speed of vehicle.. Plan on if I can do it in time,  have a mobile BPQ APRS setup when I travel in a couple weeks…

      73

      Jerry

      http://www.n9lya.com

      http://incomebang.com/r.cgi/n9lya

    • james_nf8i
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 14, 2012
        Jerry,

        Just out of curiosity, what are you doing with BPQ APRS in your vehicle that the D710 doesn't do on it's own?

        73 de NF8I,

        ~James