BPQether & AXUDP

  • Danny Oudendag
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi,

      I am overthinking my problem here for my node.
      i am running bpqether and axudp.
      now the problem is that bpq hangs/stucks i still can login from fbb to the node but thats it.

      i'm thinking that somehow the buffers of bpq are running full becouse of using the bpqether driver and axudp over the same network card.

      i have updated to the latest version of bpq32 but still find problems.

      maybe a new version of bpqether is needed.

      Danny PA2SNK