K7MT BPQ32 Switch Down

  • k7mt@mt.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      Howdy Gang,

      I forgot to mention that I shut everything down when I left on this
      Wild Land Fire assignment in Baudette, Minnesota. Not sure how long I
      am going to be here so I shut down the house etc.

      I will have it back up when I got home.

      Everyone have a good one.

      Cheers from the North Minnie Fire near Baudette, Mn.

      http://www.k7mt.com