RE: [BPQ32] Re: AGWtoBPQ Crash

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 11, 2012
      Joachim

      Are you running AGWPE as an interface or sound card TNC and trying to
      run AGWtoBPQ.EXE also?

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2012
        Hi Mike, I've run with BPQ AGWPE Kiss with TNCs. I also tried BPQ was connected directly to the Kiss TNCs. In both variants crashes AGWtoBPW.

        73, Joachim

        > Joachim
        >
        > Are you running AGWPE as an interface or sound card TNC and trying to
        > run AGWtoBPQ.EXE also?
        >
        > Mike N9PMO
        > www.n9pmo.com

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2012
          Joachim

          There is a piece of the puzzle missing, AGWtoBPQ.exe is used for
          programs that require
          And expect to talk to AGWPE example AR Cluster CC Cluster, are you using
          AGWtoBPQ.exe
          For another program?

          Unless you are using AGWPE as a sound card TNC, I would only have the
          TNC talk direct in Kiss
          Mode to BPQ32 AGWPE at this port would just be another program that is
          not needed (Interface)

          The only thing I can think of that will make AGWtoBPQ crash is if the
          TCP port is already
          In use with another program with conflict.

          Here I use BPQ32 to talk in KISS to my TNC'S
          AGWtoBPQ.exe is used as an interface between BPQ32 and AR-Cluster on TCP
          Port 8005.

          So this brings use to why you are using AGWtoBPQ.exe.

          You can E-Mail direct to me mmelnik1@...

          I assure you we will get it straightened out.

          Mike N9PMO