Looking for a config file

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      I am setting up for 40 meter packet and I will be using the uz7ho sound modem. If you have a config you are willing to share please let me know. I have been away from bpq for several months while moving and have forgotten everthing I learned...LOL

      ps...on WIN7 where does the config file reside?

      Thanks

      Don
    • Don P
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
        I nearly have my config finished thanks to N9LYA...

        Which command do I edit to setup bpqaprs as IS only, no RF at this time

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
          Don,

          Remove any APRSPath and DigiMap statements. Edit ISHost, ISPort, ISPasscode and ISFilter as needed.

          73,
          John G8BPQ

          I nearly have my config finished thanks to N9LYA...

          Which command do I edit to setup bpqaprs as IS only, no RF at this time

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Don P" <w9jun@...> wrote:

          > I am setting up for 40 meter packet and
          I will be using the uz7ho sound modem. If you have a config you are willing to share please let me know. I have been away from bpq for several months while moving and have forgotten everthing I learned...LOL

          > ps...on
          WIN7 where does the config file reside?

          > Thanks

          Don